Hair & Scalp diseases – DERMATOLOGY
From Head to Foot
Let us start from the Hair & Scalp diseases – DERMATOLOGY
First, we have to know Cause Hair Loss. Only a very little percentage of physicians want to know it. Others are very much busy to show their efficacy through advertisements and media sources.
The causes are :
- Damage to the hair such as dyes and Permanents & from the hot roller, curling irons, or Hairdryers. Hair pulling & Hair Twisting.
TREATMENT: At first the patient should be advised to refrain from the above factor.
- TRICOTILLOMANIA: A mental health problem where a person pulls out his own hair.
- Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy
- Recent Surgery, high fever & emotional stress
- Diseases such as Lupus Or Hypertension (Lupus SLE ) – A condition characterized by inflammation of tissue by Auto Immune Disorder.
- Heavy Metal Poisoning such as Thallium or Arsenic Poisoning.
- Lack of Protein & Iron in the diet.
- Ringworm or fungal infection.
- Unhygienic Cosmetic procedure
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis – Increased number of antibodies against Thyroid specific Protein i.e. T.Lymphocytes